Days of operation: Daily
Duration: Remark: Daily (English tour*) 4-5 hours (from a morning take-off)
Towering skyscrapers have risen from the sands through the years in the fast-growing city of Dubai but never has it forgotten its vibrant heritage and golden traditions.
- Learn about the 19th-century life in Dubai as you visit the Dubai Museum and weave through the alleys of the Al Fahidi Historical District.
- Board an “abra”, a traditional water taxi that ferried the locals through the years across the Dubai Creek.
- Walk through the gold and spice souks.
- Stop by the city’s most photographed mosque, the Jumeirah Mosque.
- Keep your eyes open all throughout the road trip as you will be passing by the historic Union House Flag where the UAE forged a union almost half a century ago.
- Take your must-have photo at the Jumeirah Beach with the iconic Burj Al Arab in the background.
- Upgrade this experience to Magical Dubai City Tour and enjoy a delicious lunch treat in
a Burj Al Arab restaurant. This is available only every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday,
and extends the tour duration to eight hours. Smart casual attire is a must.
Ruby ClintonJan 25, 2021
Excellent hotel with great location
We stayed in this hotel for one night and were happy that we booked this hotel. Location is excellent and hotel has a lovely ambience . Rooms are very spacious with a decent decor. Overall experience was good.
James MaxwellDec 19, 2020
Safe for Family & Good service
It was a nice experience the hotel was neat and clean. Good location nice staffs. food items specially Curry needs to be more tastier. this is my third stay in this hotel. great experience, Safe for Family.
Neil PatelNov 03, 2020
Staff is very helpful but rooms are bit small
Staff is very helpful and courteous but rooms are bit small, smelly and you have to share your stay with cockroaches.
Write a review
The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 11:00 AM. Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed and reconfirmed with hotel directly, Accommodation, 24 hours House Keeping, Hot and Cold water available, Internet, Telephone.
Hotel Policy: Most hotels do not allow unmarried/unrelated couples to check-in. This is at the full discretion of the hotel management. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances., Most hotels do not allow same city/local ID Proofs for check-in. Kindly check with your hotel about the same before checking in. This is at full discretion of the hotel management. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.