Days of operation: Daily
Duration: Remark: Daily (English tour*) 4-5 hours (from a morning take-off)
Towering skyscrapers have risen from the sands through the years in the fast-growing city of Dubai but
never has it forgotten its vibrant heritage and golden traditions.
- Learn about the 19th-century life in Dubai as you visit the Dubai Museum and weave
through the alleys of the Al Fahidi Historical District.
- Board an “abra”, a traditional water taxi that ferried the locals through the years
across the Dubai Creek.
- Walk through the gold and spice souks.
- Stop by the city’s most photographed mosque, the Jumeirah Mosque.
- Keep your eyes open all throughout the road trip as you will be passing by the historic
Union House Flag where the UAE forged a union almost half a century ago.
- Take your must-have photo at the Jumeirah Beach with the iconic Burj Al Arab in the
- Upgrade this experience to Magical Dubai City Tour and enjoy a delicious lunch treat in
a Burj Al Arab restaurant. This is available only every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday,
and extends the tour duration to eight hours. Smart casual attire is a must.